Usage Policy :
You must agree to these points (“Terms”) to access, browse and / or use this Site. If you do not agree to these provisions you must leave the site.
– Information on site :
This site may include inaccurate information or typographical errors that may be corrected when detected by Saudi Arabia Refineries Company (SARCO). Changes may be made at any time to the content displayed or submitted on this site without notice.
– Your Use of Site and Content :
(A) The content available on this site is owned by Saudi Arabia Refineries (SARCO) and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. The content available through this site can only be viewed and printed for personal use or any non-commercial use. No modification, copying, publication, translation, distribution or transfer (including, but not limited to, by e-mail, fax, or any other means), any information available through this website without the written consent of the Company.
(B) Your use of this site will be in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. It will not allow:
(1) using this site to post, broadcast unauthorized ads, group of messages, spam, or any other type of email or advertising.
(2) transmit any viruses or other disabling mechanisms.
(3) by using this site for any unlawful purpose, in violation of any applicable laws, regulations or rights of others.
(4) participate in any online activities that violate the privacy rights of others.
(5) to attempt to penetrate the security of this site.
(6) participate in denial of service attacks or take action to block access to the network by flooding this site or the Internet with useless traffic.
– Remove Legal Responsibility :
This site and its content and any news or announcements made by it are provided to you on an “as is” basis without any warranties or conditions of any kind, whether legal, express or implied. The Company assumes no responsibility for the content of your comments and submissions, and full legal and moral responsibility is your responsibility.
– Govermenting Law and Jurisdiction :
All terms and conditions in this policy are subject to the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
This policy has been prepared to help you understand the nature of the data we collect from you when you visit our website and how we handle this personal data.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet, and these links are provided to facilitate your use of the site only, and you can see the privacy policies, privacy and content of those sites accessed through any link within this site.
– Internet protocol address (IP) :
Any time you visit this site, the host server will record your IP address, date and time of the visit, and other information.
– Questionnaires on the network :
Our online surveys sometimes enable us to collect specific data such as the data required from you regarding your view and feel about our site. Your feedback is of paramount importance, and we appreciate it as it enables us to improve the level of our site and you are fully free to choose the data for your name and other data .
– Confidentiality of the information :
We will maintain at all times the privacy and confidentiality of all personal data we receive, and will not sell, trade, lease and will not disclose this information unless required by any law or when we believe in good faith that such action will be required or desirable to walk With the law, or to defend or protect the property rights of this site or its beneficiaries.
– Data required to perform transactions required by you :
When you need any data of your own, we will ask you to provide it of your own free will. This information will help us contact you and execute your requests where possible. The data provided by you to any third party will not be sold for your own benefit without your prior written consent unless it is in the form of collective data used for statistical purposes and research without including any data that may be used to introduce you.
– Contact us :
You can contact us if needed by clicking on the contact us link in our website or sending to our email email@example.com.
When you contact us, all data provided by you will be treated as confidential and the data provided by you will be used to respond to all your inquiries, comments or requests from this site.
– Modifications to the usage policy and confidentiality and privacy of information :